The more drama at the workplace, the more tax on productivity, teamwork, and sanity.
A few examples:
- Blowing a situation out of proportion
- Creating unnecessary fear of something highly unlikely to occur
- Unnecessarily being selective about prioritizing one aspect over the other
- Withholding information to create information gap between teams/team members
- Irresponsibly creating tension between teams/team members by talking behind the back
Stop and prevent all workplace dramas because this is a crime against humanity.
Nobody benefits from it – not even the artists.